Tour to Kalach-on-Don - the city of military Glory
Kalach-on-Don is a city in 80 km from Volgograd, where greatest encirclement of the German troops was completed on 23rd November 1942.
The tour includes visiting of the following sights:
- The bridge over the Don River, the latter being an outer defensive perimeter
- Common grave of the Soviet soldiers where burried more than 1000 soldiers which died during the defence and liberating Kalach
- T-70 tank memorial in Kalach-on-Don
- «Meeting of two fronts» memorial where was completed the encirclement of the German army on 23rd of November 1942 under Stalingrad
Additional sights to visit (extra payment):
- Golubinskaya stanitsa (the HQ of the 6th German army before encirclement, an old church of Saint Nicolas);
- Josef Stalin tank memorial and soviet mass grave on the Don steppe.
The price includes:
- transportation services;
- skilled guide-interpreter.